AGV K1 Helmet
The AGV K1 Helmet has an aerodynamic shape, ventilation scheme, and spoiler developed for the wind tunnel tested Corsa R and Pista GP R. The shell and spoiler provide aerodynamic stability at speed. The spoiler features a passive rear vent to extract warm air from the helmet as you ride. The K1 also directly incorporates the central air intake above the visor from MotoGP-developed Pista GP R to provide best-in-class ventilation.
- HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin) shell construction
- Two shell sizes, 4 EPS sizes
- Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) was designed and optimized in a wind tunnel.
- Five front vents (3 at the forehead and two on the chin guard) and two rear extractors vents built into the spoiler
- XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System) visor mechanism for tool-free removal and replacement of the face shield in seconds
- The face shield is scratch-resistant and anti-fog polycarbonate with 100% UV protection and is offered in 2 sizes, dependent on helmet size.
- GT 2-1 for helmet sizes XS, SM, and MS and GT 2 for sizes ML, LG, XL, and 2XL
- Micro-opening visor
- The fully removable and washable 3D inner liner and cheek pads are sanitized and made from Dry-Lex fabrics.
- The helmet profile is contoured around the base to reduce the risk of collarbone injuries.
- Double-D ring chin strap
- DOT approved
- ECE 22.05 certified