Dynojet Power Vision For Harley
Dynojet’s Power Vision is the most powerful device for Harley-Davidson motorcycles in the market today. It is a performance tuner and data monitor that offers the latest flash tuning technology, data logging, and other industry-exclusive features. It is specifically designed for power users and can easily tune any fuel-injected Harley-Davidson motorcycle with the Delphi ECM. The Power Vision Product Suite includes a full-color touchscreen flash device, built-in Auto Tune Basic Mode, vehicle interface cable, and WinPV (Windows PC-based tuning application).
Since a computer is NOT required for use with the Power Vision, all commands can be easily entered using the responsive, color touch screen device. Simply select the tune, follow the on-screen prompts to download the tune, and if you’d like, edit your tune without ever touching a computer! That’s right, you can flash and make changes to your tune without ever getting off your bike.
Power Vision downloads and stores the stock calibration, and lets you select up to 6 different tunes that are stored on the device and can be flashed to your bike. The types of tunes include:
- Dynojet Preconfigured Tunes – Tunes for YOUR bike pre-loaded on the device… ready to go, right out of the box! Power Vision identifies your bike’s information and automatically sorts hundreds of applicable dyno-proven tunes for you to choose from
- Custom Tunes – loaded by a custom tuning shop, or received via email and loaded on the device
- Copy of Original or Copy of Current – a version of the original calibration that was saved when the Power Vision was first married to the ECM, or a version of the current calibration that is currently saved in the ECM
Power Vision also provides insightful, valuable information on how your bike is running:
- Display vehicle data as well as wide band air/fuel ratio and various channels (such as MPG instant and trip MPG)
- AutoTune Basic is built into the Power Vision so you can modify your tune as you ride without using a computer
- AutoTune Pro is available by adding the Dynojet Auto Tune Kit For Power Vision (sold separately)
- Check and clear diagnostic codes
- Reset adaptive fuel trims and idle offset (with the bike running)
Note: This item can not be returned once the package has been opened. Manufacturing defects must be handled through Dynojet direct.