K-Tech 20IDS Fork Cartridge Kit
Are you tired of the limited adjustability of your factory suspension? The KTech 20IDS Cartridge Kit may just be what you are looking for! The IDS Kit replaces the internal components of your factory forks and enables fully independent rebound in one division and independent compression adjustment in the other! The 20IDS Cartridges feature 20mm pistons and 14mm control rods that displace a larger volume of oil for better control and rider feedback than stock. Ask any seasoned rider – front-end suspension feel a big part of riding comfortably and fast.
All aluminum parts are hard anodized to protect against wear and contamination of the damping oil. This leads to longer intervals between fork services. All components of the K-tech IDS Kit are designed and manufactured in the UK using the highest quality materials and processes for the highest level of performance.
- Includes a pair of standard springs rated for riders weighing from 160lbs-190lbs (without gear)
- Optional alternative springs available (sold separately)
- Fully independent left and right fork adjustability
- 30 clicks of compression adjustment
- 30 clicks of rebound adjustment
- 18mm preload adjustment
- Independent Damping System technology (IDS)
- Flow control valves
- Laser-engraved fork caps
- Hard chrome piston rod
- CNC-machined aircraft-grade aluminum
- Hard anodized finish
- Includes fork travel indicator ring
Note: Revzilla recommends installing K-Tech Cartridge Kits by a professional motorcycle suspension technician/mechanic. Image for reference only, actual K-Tech Cartridge Kit will vary slightly depending on your motorcycle’s make and model.