Legend Suspension Revo-A Coil Shocks For Harley
The REVO-A coil shock system is Legend’s take on isolating a bike from road shocks using a conventional coil spring and shock absorber, with an upgrade over the standard REVO shock. Revo suspension achieves a softer, more compliant ride due to smoother spring rates. The REVO-A line, like the standard REVO, uses coil springs that are specially wound a few inches longer than a traditional spring. When compressed into the shock body, the special spring delivers a “sweet spot” that is noticeably larger and more usable than competitors that, yields a great ride over a wide variety of road conditions. The REVO-A’s shock bodies are all aluminum, as well! Heavy-duty versions are available and recommended for riders who ride at or near maximum load capacity more than half the time. REVO-A shocks distinguish themselves from the standard REVO by allowing the rider to adjust the rebound damping characteristics of the shocks.
- Spring rates produce superior ride quality and performance designed specifically for Harley models.
- REVO-A’s coils provide improved plush ride quality, control, and resistance to bottoming out
- REVO-A’s extended coil length has a more prominent “sweet spot” without increasing the overall shock length
- REVO-A’s unique spring rate offers the ability to soften preload and/or reduce ride height while maintaining a smooth ride
- Requires minimal preload adjustments when changing between rider weight or total motorcycle load
- All suspension adjustments can be made by hand; no tools are required
- Spherical bearings on the top and bottom provide easy installation and alignment
- Six-position external knob allows for fine-tuning of rebound damping
- Available in 12″, 13″ and 14″ lengths in standard or heavy-duty
- All REVO-A suspensions are assembled by hand
- Sold in pairs
- Made in the USA