The Knucklehead frame is an authentic reproduction of the factory-style bull neck frames with numbered forgings, seat post junction rear motor mount, front motor mount, and rear axle plates. Forged parts include the neck front and rear motor mounts, sidecar loops, and rear axle plates. The 30° neck angle will accept offset spring forks. A top cross member across the rear legs is brazed as on the original frames. A seat post is included. Seat post bushings, mechanical brake cross shaft bushings, correct toolbox mount, and grease fittings are installed. The manufacturer’s Statement of Origin is supplied. *NOTE: Mount seat T to frame before installing gas tanks. Place the 6320 washers between the tank and frame tab before mounting. **NOTE: Seat post and cross shaft bushings may require further reaming for proper fit.
- 1946 / 1947 FL from Late 1946 to Early 1947
- 1946 / 1947 U from Late 1946 to Early 1947
- 1946 / 1947 EL from Late 1946 to Early 1947
- Suggested to use with #31-0406 Tool Box Two Hole Cross Bracket.
- Suggested to use with #31-0412 Replica Tool Box Cross Bracket.
- *NOTE: Replica inchHMinch is our updated version with forging hallmarks on many components.
- *NOTE: Features the following forged parts with HallMark numbers and marks: seat yoke front motor mount side car loops, rear axle plates, and transmission front/rear mounts.
- *NOTE: There are no serial numbers stamped on the replica frame. V-Twin supplies a Bill of Sale only referencing the part number.
- *NOTE: UPS may consider this part as a packages inch oversize inch for shipment as compared to the actual weight, which will result in higher shipping costs.