REV’IT Hyperion Gloves
The REV’IT! Hyperion Gloves are leather short-cuff gloves that don’t skimp on materials and quality. Goatskin leather is drum dyed with a water-resistant finish that keeps the dye from bleeding and rain beading. Textile and neoprene at the cuff area keep the glove low profile to slide into your jacket. TPU complex parts at the knuckle and palm keep your hands protected. Localized perforation and ventilation panels keep your hands from overheating during hot weather rides.
- Outer Shell: goatskin drum dyed with WR finish, perforated drum-dyed goatskin, PU coated fabric, Neoprene, goatskin
- Protection: TPU hard-shell knuckle, TPU hard-shell palm slider, EVA foam finger knuckles, EVA foam thumb knuckle, Temperfoam underneath knuckles
- Fit: race fit
- Adjustability: adjustment tab
- Ventilation: ventilation panels
- Features: elastic at wrist, stretch lips, grip patch, short cuff, outside stitching
Note: Gloves no longer feature touch-tech on the index finger or thumb, as seen in the video.