Rokker Revolution Jeans
The Rokker Revolution Jeans bring you the best of both worlds that blend style and protection, so you no longer choose one. They are made of 100% Schoeller Denim-Dynatec, an innovative combination of Schoeller Dynatec and denim, which is highly resistant to abrasion and offers a genuine jeans look. What makes these jeans even more Revolutionary is the integrated c_change membrane which helps to regulate body heat and is 100% waterproof and windproof. As soon as moisture is produced due to increased body heat, the membrane structure opens, allowing excess heat and water vapor to escape to the outside air. As the body produces less heat and moisture, the membrane structure contracts again to trap and maintain body heat.
The Rokker philosophy is style and protection without compromise, and the Rokker Revolution Jeans achieve both.
Note: RevZilla has found the Rokker Revolution Jeans to run about 1/2 inch small in terms of waist measurement and suggests going with the larger of the two waist measurements if you are between sizes.
- Designed to fit like a Levi’s 501
- Classic comfort fit, which includes a straight cut, high waist, wide leg, and a waterproof zipper fly
- Integrated c_change membrane reacts independently to changing temperatures and activities
- c_change is 100% waterproof and windproof; it closes when exposed to cold and opens in response to warmth, taking into account the prevailing humidity and body moisture
- c_change ensures the ideal body climate by balancing out the ambient temperature and body moisture
- Body armor pockets at knees and hips made of 100% Schoeller-Dynatec
- Double layer of Schoeller-Dynatec at knees for additional protection
- Removable CE Certified D3O knee and hip protectors are included
- The D30 CE Certified protectors provide maximum comfort through softness and flexibility, but when impacted, the intelligent molecules inside lock together, spreading the force over the whole pad
- Constructed without rivets which could scratch the bike
- Easy care (washable at 110° F; ironing after washing increases the water repellency