Rokker RokkerTech Straight Jeans
Same rock. New roll. The RokkerTech Straight Jeans have the same design style and unrivaled build quality you’ve come to expect from the Rokker Company. Still, they are made from a much thinner, lighter-weight single layer of material rather than a full Dynatec liner beneath a layer of denim.
The “tech” is an ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE), a material with fibers twice the strength of steel. Indigo-dyed cotton is woven around the UHMWPE core threads to achieve a denim fabric that looks just like regular denim but packs serious abrasion resistance at its core. Add in the ability to accept knee and hip protectors (armor sold separately), and the RokkerTech Straight Jeans are not just the whole package — they have made it lighter.
- Fit Runs 1″ significant in the waist; order one size down from what you would typically wear.
- Only one layer for unbeatable wearing comfort
- Constructed of UHMWPE, which is 15x stronger than steel
- Highly abrasion resistant as entire jean contains UHMWPE
- Pockets for optional hip and knee protectors (armor sold separately)
- Authentic jeans look with indigo-dyed cotton
- UHMWPE core is wrapped by indigo-colored cotton thread
- UHMWPE core made from Dual FX Lycra wrapped around UHMWPE
- Straight fit with button fly
- No rivets which could scratch a bike’s finish
- Ships with a Rokker t-shirt