Saddlemen Dominator Solo Seat For Harley
Saddlemen has taken a page from their sport bike playbook and used that technology to create a seat for Harleys that helps keep the rider’s rear cool and dry. The Dominator Seat also offers support in the right places to eliminate the all-too-common perineal pressure that comes with long rides on a subpar saddle. Saddlemen’s SaddleGel and progressive-density foam complement the bike’s suspension and provide a plush and more comfortable ride. The carbon-fiber weave and smooth vinyl covering are made of marine-grade vinyl that is weather resistant and offers great looks that will last years and years.
- The hybrid seat design combines a SaddleGel interior, progressive-density foam, and a Gel-Channel cover to provide Harley-Davidson riders unparalleled comfort, control, and modern style.
- Seats using Saddlemen’s GEL Channel (GC) technology have a center channel that relieves seating pressure on the perineal area, increasing blood flow, thus keeping the rider comfortable in the saddle for a more extended time
- In addition to pressure relief, the GC-style center of the seat provides an air-flow passage.
- The rugged carbon-fiber weave and smooth vinyl cover hold up to hard use and retain their good looks.
- Every cover is constructed with durable, marine-grade vinyl that resists water and cold-cracking
- With a vast Gel pad for additional foam support and vibration damping, these GC-style seats offer the comfort levels typically found in larger touring seats.
- Gel-coated, marine-grade fiberglass pans and chrome brackets ensure the seat is durable for decades of riding.
- Easy to install; some seats and pillion pads include additional mounting hardware as needed.
- The matching optional driver’s backrest installs in seconds without using tools and can be adjusted horizontally and vertically to the rider’s back, and is removable for a sleek appearance.
- The matching optional pillion pad also features gel, the same GC design, and a shape fuller than conventional pillion pads for longer rides in great comfort.
- Made in the USA