Saddlemen Gel-Channel Track Seat
The Gel Channel line of seats for sport bikes is explicitly designed for the rider that needs a seat that can do everything—canyon carving, track days, or commuting. Features Saddlemen’s Gel Channel (GC) technology (patent pending) that incorporates a split piece of SaddleGel and a channel in the base foam to relieve seating pressure on the perineal area, increase blood flow, and keep the rider in the saddle longer. Saddlemen sport bike seats offer high quality, lightweight construction, and second-to-none styling.
The “Track” style series has hard-line looks that any seat on the market can’t match. These seats are covered in contrasting colors that make it evident that it’s custom and are specially constructed using various materials that precisely match each bike’s colors and textures. Each “Track” seat is slightly bucketed in the rear section to contour to the rider’s body for better control during aggressive riding.
- Saddlemen’s revolutionary Gel Channel (GC) seats offer high-quality, durable construction and styling that are as unique as it is functional.
- The GC-seat design combines an interior comprising progressive density foam and SaddleGel with a specialized cover that provides Sportbike riders with a new level of comfort and control.
- Gel Channel (GC) technology (patent pending) seats incorporate a split piece of SaddleGel and a channel in the base foam to relieve seating pressure on the perineal area, and increase blood flow, thus keeping the rider in the saddle longer.
- The vinyl, suede, or memory foam cover holds up to hard use while providing a superb balance of comfort and grip (specific models feature a rugged gripper-style cover)
- Plated steel brackets are part of the plastic or fiberglass seat pan foundation specially engineered so your Saddlemen seat matches or exceeds the original seat’s fit.
- Some models are also available in low-profile designs
- Many Gel Channel solo seats come with a matching pillion cover for a unified look
- Designed and built in the U.S.A.