Saddlemen GP-V1 Seat
When manufacturers boast about the engineering within their sport bikes, you will hear volumes about power delivery, suspension, and handling dynamics. The seat? Well, that needs to look good and hit a cost target. Saddlemen is a company that invests all of its R&D into making phenomenal seats. The GP-V1 is a technical marvel that will work with the rest of your high-performance machine to deliver scorching lap times. On any track or twisty road, your tires should be the only thing that takes a beating, not your backside.
Saddlemen Gel-Core Technology is a co-molded assembly with ProFoam providing structure and support, ComfortFoam cushioning the body, and SaddleGel dampening shock and vibration. This trifecta of purpose-specific materials results from extensive pressure mapping tests and Saddlemen’s legacy within the sport bike marketplace. The GP-V1 provides a topographically neutral footprint that will conform to the shape of the rider. The physical contours and material properties enable wide load distribution. Peak pressure points will be a thing of the past.
- Saddlemen’s proprietary SaddleGEL dampens, diverts, and deflects unwanted energy.
- Neutral physical contour and material properties provide wide load distribution.
- ProFoam foundation provides structure and support
- ComfortFoam conforms to the rider’s body
- Tactile cover increases control during acceleration, braking, and cornering.
- A matching pillion cover included
- Designed, engineered, tested, and manufactured in the USA