Scorpion EXO-AT950 Helmet – Electric Shield
Scorpion has once again redefined a segment, melding the best features of a dual sport helmet with an electric lens for explicit winter riding. The Scorpion EXO-AT950 Snow Helmet is the all-in-one swiss army knife of the helmet world. The modular chin bar allows you to relieve your claustrophobia or ask for directions while the off-road style peak and large eye port deflect roost, blocks the sun, and allow you to wear goggles when tearing up the trails. Additional features such as an electric face shield and Speedview drop-down internal sun visor keep your vision clear and ready for whatever is around the next corner. If you’re going to be hitting the snow, the peak visor is easily removed to give you an aerodynamic profile so you can bug out at speed. Eyeglass-compatible cheek pads and a KwikWick II liner ensure total comfort.
- Advanced LG polycarbonate shell engineered to be lightweight, strong, and maximize impact displacement.
- Three shell sizes
- Dual-density EPS provides superior energy displacement.
- Intake vents on top force cool air in, while exhaust vents maximize the movement of hot air out of the helmet
- Dual position mouth vent 1st position acts as the defroster, and 2nd position serves as the defroster and vent.
- The ellipse-Tec ratchet system uses an elliptical motion that creates 7.6mm of travel, which pulls the shield securely against the eye port, ensuring a proper seal.
- Clear electric anti-scratch 100% UVA/UVB protected face shield included
- A comprehensive 11cm tall eye port allows for more excellent peripheral vision and downward visibility
- Amber-tint Everclear SpeedView Drop Down Sun-Visor with anti-fog coating
- KwikWick II, an anti-microbial liner fabric, keeps you cool and dry in warm weather and warm in cool weather
- Kwikfit cheek pads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eyeglasses
- Easy-use flip-up chin bar with a single lever release allows the chin bar to be raised or lowered with either hand
- Speaker pockets
- Removable block-off plates are included for use when the visor is not on the helmet
- Includes breath box and aero skirt
- DOT approved
- 5-year warranty
Note: Goggles are not included.