Sedici Sistema II Mips Helmet
The Sedici Sistema II is already an affordable go-to for commuters and touring riders. With the addition of Mips, Sedici has added yet another safety feature to this already capable helmet. You’ll find a shell made from a unique blend of fiberglass and aramid fiber carefully molded into three shell sizes. The aerodynamic shape not only helps reduce lift at speed but helps reduce wind noise as well, all the while looking pretty sharp. The chin bar was revisited and reinforced, making it possible to pass ECE-22.05 standards, something not every modular helmet can say.
The moisture-wicking interior offers an antimicrobial treatment and is easily removed for washing throughout the riding season. Small panels of padding at the forehead and temples allow you to adjust the fit with 5mm customization. A chin skirt to help seal off the bottom of the helmet and further manage wind noise is included. The Sedici Sistema 2 Helmet is a ready and willing match for sport riding, touring, and everyday commuting.
- Fiberglass and DuPont™, Kevlar® fiber construction, is lightweight without sacrificing strength
- Mips energy management system works to mitigate the rotational forces transferred to the brain
- The aerodynamically tuned shape reduces lift and turbulence
- Dual-density EPS liner channeled for airflow
- 3 EPS liner sizes: XS-SM, MD-LG, XL-3XL
- Three shell sizes: XS-SM, MD-L, XL-3XL
- Quick-release anti-scratch polycarbonate face shield
- The face shield is Pinlock ready for added fog resistance (Pinlock insert sold separately)
- Dark smoke drop-down inner sun shield
- Enlarged, low turbulence forehead intake vent
- Two position high flow chin vent channels fresh air across the inner shield and rider’s face
- Three rear exhaust vents to maximize air extraction
- Removable, washable multi-density cheek pads are moisture-wicking and antibacterial.
- Adjustable padding at the forehead and temples with 5mm of customization
- Removable chin skirt helps minimize wind noise (included)
- Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE 22.05The ECE 22.05 (Economic Commission for Europe) standard is quite a bit younger than the current DOT standard and, in many ways, offers a more comprehensive battery of testing than its American cousin. ECE standards test for safety features that can contribute to avoiding an accident altogether, such as the optical quality of approved face shields and safety factors not directly related to impact, such as shell rigidity. Unlike the DOT, every ECE 22.05 certified helmet model must be tested against the standard by an independent lab before selling with an ECE sticker. standards
- Double D-ring chin strap
- Reflective inserts at the bottom of the neck roll and cheek pads
- Reinforced chin bar and post mechanism for safe, secure closure