XTrig Rocs Tech Triple Clamps
The XTrig Revolutionary Opposed Clamping System (ROCS) was designed to clamp the upper fork tubes from opposite directions, which holds the tubes more evenly and securely. This design reduces inner tube distortion and allows the fork to flex naturally. The triple clamp system’s flexibility is explicitly adapted to the divisions and chassis,, resulting in improved front wheel traction and positive feedback. Handlebars can be mounted in 12 positions with the included Progressive Handlebar Dampening System (PHDS) handlebar mounts.
- Opposing bolts allow for precise clamping of the fork tubes
- Split clamps improve the bending line of the forks, which improves fork response
- CNC manufactured from high-grade aluminum
- The steering head bearing is already mounted on the steering stem with a standard offset.
- Lightweight thanks to the removal of material between clamping screws
- Progressive Handlebar Dampening System (PHDS) handlebar mounts included Yellow medium elastomers
- Includes 10mm spacers