Yoshimura RS-9T Exhaust System Honda Grom
Yoshimura was very excited about the US release of the Grom in 2013. With the new refresh for the third-gen Grom, Yoshimura’s R&D team anxiously waited to get their hands on one to develop this RS-9T Full Exhaust system for the market. Yoshimura has been working tirelessly on creating the RS-9T (Tapered) Exhaust with American Honda HRC’s engineers to achieve maximum performance and mass centralization to optimize rider usability. Working with Honda R&D in Japan, Yoshimura delivered an exhaust that provides more tractable power with improved torque, leading to better handling and performance.
- The 3-stage header provides a broader power range and improves throttle response.
- The Tailpipe divider creates smoother exhaust flow and better velocity to the right and left tailpipes.
- The compact forward-positioned RS-9T muffler design provides a lower center of gravity for better mass centralization.
- A larger RS-9T core creates improved throttle response and stronger mid to top-end power.
- RS-9T mufflers have more volume than stock to provide a decrease in the overall dB noise level
- Finished in Yoshimura’s Works Finish
- 100% Made in the USA